Astoria Hotels and Resorts is a local chain of hotels and resorts that consist of Astoria Plaza in Ortigas, Astoria Greenbelt in Makati, Astoria Boracay in Station 1, Astoria Current in Station 3, Astoria Palawan in Puerto Princesa, and an event place, Chardonnay by Astoria in Pasig City.
Astoria Current in the second foray of Astoria Hotels and Resorts in Boracay. Designed to keep up with the trending lifestyle and travel preferences of today’s millenials, the creative collaboration between the team of Gallego Architects and Interior Designers Ivy and Cynthia Almario of Atelier Almario delivered a resort that appeals to all generations with its imaginatively striking architecture and fun, playful interiors.
P4,700.00 nett in a Standard Room
P5,300.00 nett in a Superior Room
P5,900.00 nett in a Deluxe Room
P6,600.00 nett in a Deluxe-Pool View Room
P7,300.00 nett in a Deluxe-Pool Side Room
P8,000.00 nett in a Superior Deluxe Room
P11,500.00 nett in a One-Bedroom Suite
P16,500.00 nett in a Two-Bedroom Suite
10% discount on ala carte and buffet meals on all outlets except Minamisaki by Astoria
5% discount on social function packages at Chardonnay by Astoria
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are inclusive of service charge and applicable taxes
- Rates are inclusive of Breakfast and Wi-Fi Access
- Rates are not applicable during Super Peak Period (Christmas-New Year Dec 23-Jan 04; Chinese New Year Jan 25-31; Holy Week April 13-16)
- Rates and discounts are exclusive for University of Asia and Pacific Alumni cardholders, employees, and students.
- Guests must present his/her alumni ID to avail the discounts. In the absence of it, rates are automatically subject to published/walk-in rates.
December 8, 2016 to December 7, 2017
Station 3, Boracay Island, Malay Aklan, Philippines
(+632) 687.1111 ext. 8014
- Date: January 24, 2017