The Mrs. Fields Story
Debbi Fields always wanted to have the most delicious cookies for her friends and family. She settled for nothing but the finest ingredients: real creamery butter, whole eggs, pure vanilla, especially milled flour and her own blends of sugar and chocolate.When Debbi became Mrs. Fields, her husband Randy agreed with everyone else that Debbi made the best cookies ever. Debbi’s special chocolate chip cookies became famous with Randy’s friends and business associates. Soon, Mrs. Fields was being urged to open a store and sell her famous cookies.Her first Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chippery was opened at Palo Alto, California in August 13, 1977 until it expanded to a multi-million dollar company. Now, Mrs. Fields Cookies is a global institution reputed for its superiority.
Mrs. Fields Philippines
In the Philippines, Mrs. Fields continues to deliver the best treats fresh from the oven and more! With the introduction of the Cookie Cafe, Mrs. Fields is no longer confined to kiosks. At the cafe, the menu has been extended to include more than baked products such as hot, cold and blended refreshments, pastries and sandwiches.
Each Mrs. Fields store is also brimming with gifting options for different occasions. Standard and Premium gifts- from simple birthdays to Business Gifting. Mrs. Fields Gifts give classy yet affordable gifting items to make every occasion worth remembering.
Mrs. Fields Philippines live by this mission: “To Treat the World with Sweet Gifts and a Warm Smile.”
10% Discount (with no minimum purchase) on all regular items at the following branches:
- Lower Ground Floor, Ayala Malls The 3oth, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor, Corte Delas Palmas, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- 3rd Level, Eastwood Citywalk 2, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- 4th Level Cinema, Greenbelt 3, Ayala, Makati City
- Main Departure Area, NAIA Terminal 3,
- Bus Gate Area, NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City
- 2nd Level Hallway, Robinson Magnolia, Sports Loop Doña M. Hemady Ave., Quezon City
- Level P1, Rockwell Power Plant Mall, Makati City
- Unit 151, Ground Flr., Shang-ri La Plaza Mall Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- 101A Main Hall, Ground Flr. (beside Carousel), SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Upper Ground Level, Mega A (near National Bookstore), SM Megamall
- 4th Flr., Cinema Level, The Block, SM City North EDSA
- Landmark Supermarket, The Landmark – Trinoma, North Ave. corner EDSA Pag-asa, Quezon City
- Treston International College, University Parkway Drive, 32nd St. cor. C-5, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- 4th Level, Cinema Area, Trinoma Mall, North Ave. corner EDSA, Pag-asa, Quezon City
- 4th flr., Bonifacio Highstreet Cinemas, Central Square Bldg., BGC, Taguig City
- 2nd flr., Annex Building, SM Makati, Palm Drive cor EDSA, Makati City
- 2/F, SM Marikina, Marcos Highway, Calumpang, Marikina City
- Lower Level, Estancia at Capitol Commons, Meralco Ave. cor. Shaw Blvd., Pasig City
- Upper Ground Flr., SM City San Lazaro, Lacson Ext., Sta Cruz, Manila
- Lower Ground Level, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Makati City
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates and discounts are exclusive for University of Asia and Pacific Alumni cardholders, employees, and students.
- Customer must present his/her UA&P ID to avail the discounts.
November 30, 2016 to November 29, 2017
2230 UPRC I Building, Don Chino Roces Ave. Makati City
- Date: February 9, 2017