UA&P Alumni Card
The UA&P Alumni Card is the official identification card of UA&P alumni. It is not a membership card to an alumni association, nor is it primarily a benefits card. The Alumni Card is valid for a lifetime unlike both cards earlier mentioned.
Am I eligible to apply?
What are the requirements?
You are eligible to apply if you are a UA&P alumnus, i.e. a person who has received at least one degree from UA&P or from the Center for Research and Communication (CRC). Simply fill out the UA&P Alumni Card Application Form and submit all the requirements, i.e. colored ID picture and signature. You may send a soft copy of the files to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them at the Office of Alumni Affairs. The fee for the RFID-enabled Alumni Card is Php400 (inclusive of processing and mailing).
What are the perks of having the UA&P Alumni Card?
While the Alumni Card isn’t really a benefits card, the Office of Alumni Affairs has obtained some campus-wide perks for all its cardholders.
More than the privileges, we really want you to come back home!
- 10% Discount on Short Focused Programs offered by Southeast Asia Business Studies (SEABS)
- 10% Discount on School of Communication (SCM) Seminars and Workshops excluding Asia-Pacific Tambuli Events
- 10% Discount on School of Education and Human Capital Development (SED) Seminars and Conferences
- 20% Discount on Program Fee for Child Development Center (CDE) Summer Activities (For Children Ages 2-8)
- 20% Discount on Briefings, Seminars and Conferences for all School of Economics (SEC) Programs (i.e. SBEP, ABEP, IEP)
- Varying Discounts on School of Law and Governance (SLG) Seminars and Courses
- 10% to 20% Discount on Center for Student Affairs (CSA) Kultura Events (e.g. Plays, Concerts), Seminars and Conferences
- Varying Discounts on Center for Research and Communication (CRC) Briefings, Seminars and Conferences, Books and Publications
- Free Participation as Observer in CRC Roundtable Discussions
- Special Access to Events such as Book Launch (By Invitation or Limited Slots on First-Come-First-Serve Basis)
- Access to the University Libraries (Don Emilio Ejercito Library and Don Eugenio Lopez Library)
- Privilege to borrow books and photocopy portions of resources within the University Library premises
- Access of Athena OPAC and other Online Resources (e.g. EBSCO, JSTOR, GALE, ORBIS) within the University Library premises
- Use of Internet Facilities for Research Purposes only; Request for UA&P Guest WiFi Access or UAP.ASIA Account